Using an off the shelf Content Management System is not always the right solution. With Urban Media we specialise in bringing you the right solution for your website.
Bespoke Web Design
Normally a template design works well with most business, In others, only a bespoke design will do. Whether it be working from a blank canvas, a brand guide or even initial page design ideas from a graphic designer our web developers are happy to comply. There is a big difference between a designer and a web designer. What looks great on paper often doesn’t work well on screen. Try navigating some really great looking designs and the subject of navigational design (how you get around a website) becomes important.
Our designers are website designers. Not only can they create your dream website, but a website that will navigate it’s visitors superbly in order to generate you sales.
Bespoke Web Development
We create both medium and large scale bespoke website design / development projects in either of the main web programming languages (PHP and .NET). What does that mean for you? We can scope the project and your needs and return with a website that works perfectly for you.
Our development team host a range of specific technical skills ranging from User Interface and User Experience design (UI and UX) through to database design and development. Most importantly, Our developers focus completely on the business side of a website. A website looking great is all good, however if it’s not making sales then it’s not a wise investment.
The kind of projects that Urban Media have built include;
- A document management system with multiple access levels for users and administrators. Members sign up to access 1,000’s of various file format resources.
- A self-configure shelving site providing a simple front end but with detailed back end picking list outputs, accounting system integration etc.
- A self-configured gift system allowing site visitors to configure messages and full customisation of the end product.
- CRM system with automated marketing modules
- Patient data capture and healthcare educational information sharing site with various access types and levels and a key ‘data security’ component
- Data management system for a local council controlling its area’s business directory and email marketing requirements
- Various bespoke content management systems for sites where WordPress was simply not the right solution.
- Mobile App / Online forum live integration involving the build of both the mobile app and the web based solution.
As you can see, we have created and are capable of creating a large range of systems.
Do you have a development idea that just doesn’t fit the normal ‘mould’? We would love to help make your plan a reality in the most appropriate way. Call us now or drop an email to email@example.com and let’s meet up to discuss your project further.